Thursday, December 24, 2009

The End Of The Road (30)

When I first started the blog kint agool 7ag nafsee ina the story will end at the 30'th post cuz i thought ya3neeeee ollaaa shda3wa a9lan I'll be writing 30 posts bas I guess it wont be ending now fa we'll just have to wait and see ;p
O eeee whoever has a Winter break il7een Enjoy ;**

I spent the rest of the night chatting and giggling with the girls, ba3dayn I went took a shower then slept.

I woke up the next morning not by my alarm bas min iz3aj il banat bara so I quickly washed up then went to see what's wrong

Sindis: shfeeekom ish9ayer?

Fajer: HAHAHAHAHAHAH nooroo il 5ibla

Sindis: Noorooo shfeech?

Noor: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay sandooo dazleee msg iygoolee 9aba7 il 5air ya a7la Noor fil dinya

Sindis: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA intay min 9ijich!!!

Noor: eee sindis ya3neee ana bil nisba lah a7la wa7da bil dinya

Sindis: il7imdillah wil shiker o shino ya3neeee

Noor: ya3neee he likes me

Sindis: akeeeed he likes you a9lan ma iy7a9ila wa7da nafsich

Noor: hehehehe sindis tara asti7eee

Reem: waaaay mo layig

Noor: ismillah 3alay laysh mo layig

Reem: madree Noor kilish mo layig it7ibeen

Dalal: eee loooooooool nooorooo madreee a7isich mo now3ich 7ob o '3aram

lulu: 3ad Noorooo ma awa9eech deeray balich mina

Sindis: HAHAHAHA nooorooo allah iy3eenich 3ala lulu mo7a'6arat lay il ras

Lulu: hatha yizay ga3da an9a7ha

Sindis: la 9a7 kalamich ni97eeha o law3ay chabdha mithil ma lawa3tay chabdeeee

Reem: loooooooool lulu wa3alaya 6abaw feech

Lulu: shiftay shlown 5ayran ta3mal sharan tal8a

Fajer: ba3ad shitsaweeen nadree itmooteeen 3alayna

Lulu: yalla yallah thilfaw 3an wayheee kil wa7da habatlee it7ib o madree shino ana aroo7 ajabil dirasteee a7sanleee

Noor: ee wayed a7san

after all this chaos Iwent to my room got dressed and went straight to the hospital to check on Yousif.

NOOR's POINT OF VIEW:

3ogob ma 5ala9na min hal 7owsa I was going to meet Ali for coffee so I went to my room and I had my outfit ready from yesterday, I wore a dark knee length fitted jeans skirt with a colorful shirt and a pair of high heels and to rap it all up I wore a navy knee length coat since it was freezing outside, I also got my hair straightened and I was ready to go .

I left the house and went to selfridiges ako shiftaw il bags section ta7at akko fowgha a cafe iy6il 3ala il bags departement that's were I'll be meeting Ali.

So in 15 minutes I arrived he was already there looking gordgeous as always he was wearing a dark pair of jeans wiya 8amee9 baby blue it looked really good on him.

7 comments:

FMA said...

First=D hehe
3ad this post ma 9ar shay:(
Waiting for the new one;p

Red said...

N: eee u are :D o looool I knnow mako action ;p bas inshallah another post ya ilyowm bilayl aw bacher o 3ashanich ba5alee fee action ;p

Blue lilies;* said...

heyy.. i just started reading your blog oo i love it ;D!
Laish wayyid short:(
waiting for the next post:*

Red said...

Bluelilies: hiiii wanasa u just made my day wallah :D. Thank u ;*... O ee I know its short bas kint ba6la3 fa kitabt ilee gidart 3alayh ;p
O inshallah expect a post either ilyowm bilayl or tommorow ;D

Red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nawarii said...

mabrooook 3ala el30th 3oqbal el50th wil 100th :D

wanasaaaa a5eeran bnchoof she9eer bain noor ow ali ...his msg was sooooooooooo sweet ya7laila...bas still ywaisef is number 1

Red said...

Nawarii: loooool ma yindara yimkin awa9il il 50th bas il 100th shway 9a3ba ;p o ee thanks ;***
Eeeeee 7a6ayt 3an Noor o Ali a5eeeran ;p
Hahahah yousif is yours o ma7ad iy9ik 3alayh ;p