Saturday, December 5, 2009

The End Of The Road (25)

I want to thank evryone who supported me 3ala inee I continue wallah it means alot
This is dedicated to:
M.T, N.A, Emnilia, Zaina, Queen bee*, Nawarii, Darliam, love drunk, o everyone who commented 3ala my previous posts
;****





So as usual I woke up changed and went to Uni, attended my classes then headed out with Bader to have some lunch, I absolutely loved the food and his company as well. Once we were done with lunch we went to the movies during the movie my phone rang disturbing everyone around us but i was shocked from the number that was flashing on my screen

incoming call:
Doctor Thomas

I picked up immediatley

Sindis: Doc is everything alright

Doc: unfortunatley not Sindis you have to come here immediatley

Sindis: you're scaring me what's wrong?

Doc: the hotel reported that yousif was found unconsious in his room so please come right now

Sindis: okay I'm on my way

Doc: ok

and I closed my phone

Sindis: Bader ana lazim amshee

Bader: 3asa mashar ishfeeekom

Sindis: Bader imsh wadnee ba3dayn agoolik

Bader: yallah mishayna

And I explained everthing to Bader and that no one could know anything and he understood I started crying because I was panicking ya3nee this isn't going too well with Yousif we arrived at the hospital after 10 minutes

Sindis: excuse me where can I find Doctor Thomas Jackson

Nurse: he's in the operation room

Sindis: WHAT WHY!!

Nurse: I'm not sure you'lll have to wait till doctor Thomsan gets out of the operation room then you can talk to him

Bader: mako ila il 5air inshallah

Sindis: Bader ay mako ila il 5air Yousif ma5theena 7ag il operation room o itgoolee mako ila il 5air

Bader: ee yimkin shay ba9ee6 allah kareem intay bas id3eela

We waited for 5 hours and there was no sign of the doctor he didnt leave the operation room the girls kept calling me and I kept on making some excuses for why I was late Bader 7araam stayed with me the whole time trying to comfort me

Sindis: ma 9arat 5ams sa3at wi7na nan6er ya3nee lay mota 5al iyey 3al a8al iy6amina


Bader: yimkin ma yigdar yi6la3 min il operation room ila laman iy5ali9

Sindis: excuse me

Nurse: yes maam how may I help you

Sindis: please I would like you to check on the doctor and see if everything's going well I want to know if Yousif's fine

Nurse: Ok I'll go and bring you some updates with what's going on

after 5 minutes she returned

Nurse: the doctor will be out in half an hour and he'll tell you everything

Sindis: but is everything alright

Nurse: I can't say anything the doctor will have to tell you


ni6arna 7ag half an hour chan yi6la3lina il doctor wa a5eeran


Sindis: Doctor how is he? is he fine? what went wrong?


Doctor: thank god everything's under control he fainted in his room and he bumped his head really hard on the floor which caused inner bleeding in his brain so we had to take him to the operation room and stop the bleeding immediatley


Sindis: and how is he now?


Doctor: he's perfectley fine


Sindis: thank u but can I see him?

Doctor: yes offcoarse

The nurse led me to his room wigaft bara bab il gorfa kint 5ayfa adish bil awal bas kan lazim at6aman 3alayh, the room was so quite all u can hear was the sound of the machines and his hard breathing through the mask, he looked so weak he looked so tired shakla kan iy3awer il galb his lips were purple, his hands were so cold, he had black circles under his eyes , his face was so pale he was laying there so still no one was around him he was all alone.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you very intersting way it telling stories wish for entii all the best !! its great to have such a support from freinds :D


AD.Queen

Red said...

AD_Queen: thank u ;** o ee it is great I'm really greatful il7imdillah ;D

7awoory ;*** said...

baaaaaaaaabe...
ma knt adri ena 3ndich blog!!!
i just read the first 3 posts and i'm intrigued...
enshallah when i'm done i'll let u know what i think...
bas so far so goooooooood!!!
love u ya 3asal!!!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;************

Red said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ya ba5ti wallah itha intay tigrayn my blog..thank u ;*** o I hope inich u like the rest
Ana amoot 3alaych ;****************

Red said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ya ba5ti wallah itha intay tigrayn my blog..thank u ;*** o I hope inich u like the rest
Ana amoot 3alaych ;****************