Friday, December 25, 2009

The End Of The Road (31 A)

Noor: hii

Ali: ahlaaaaan

Noor: sorry 6awalt 3alayk

Ali: la 3adee ana a9lan tawnee wa9il

we sat down and I started looking through the menu, bas I swear I could feel him staring at me the whole time so I ignored his stares at first then I couldn't take it anymore

Noor: hehehe ali ishfeeek?

Ali: ha la mafeenee shay bas umm mashallah shaklich wayed 7ilo ilyowm

Ifff why did I have to ask il7eeen I'm blushing

Ali: ya7ilo ileee yisti7oon wallah

Noor: hehehe ali bas

Ali: shino ana ma gilt ila il 9ij.... inzain shino tabeen takleen?

Noor: la ana I'll just have coffee

Ali: inzain what about dessert

Noor: ok

He called the waitress and she took our orders we stayed quite shwaya ba3dayn we started to talk more about ourselves. After that they brought our coffee and dessert

Noor: haaaay l2

Ali: huh shino ilee l2 abee athoog

Noor: ali inta 6alib nafs my cake ikil min maltik

Ali: l2 maltich '3ayr

Noor: shlown?

Ali: l2nha maltich akeed bit9eer a7la o alath

looooooooooooool china wayed iy'3azil?

Noor: hahahaha Ali bas!!

Ali: shino?

Noor: bas la itgoolee chithee tara ana ma7ib chithee

Ali: Noor ana bakalmich ib 9ara7a

OMG allah yaster

Noor: itfa'6al?

Ali: bidooon ay laf o dawaran intay insana 3ajbatneee o ana mo i9'3eer ya3nee ana wa7id 3arif shino abeee o mabee ila intay... ana shareeech bil 7alal o itha tabeen ra7 akalim omee ta56ibich min ilyowm adree ur shocked o ma tiwa8a3tay inee agoolich kil hatha bas hatha il 9ij ya Noor

:o :o :o that's my facial expression

I know it's waaaaaaaay tooo short bas I wrote as I prommised o expect another one later on tonight ;D











7 comments:

Nawarii said...

LAZIM YOU POST TONIGHT LAZIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

MY EYES POPPED OUT MEN ELANASA.... fedait ili i3arif ishyabi...yalla ya ywaisef meta dorna heheheheh....a7ibichhhhhhhhhhhhhh RED

Red said...

Nawarii: inshallah I'll post tonight :D
Winshallah doom hal wanasa mo yowm ;* ,... O eee 3ishtaw ya3neee rayal iy3arif shino yabee ;p
Ana amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot 3alaych ;******

Queen bee* said...

I feel so guilty for not commenting .. walla IM SO SORRRRY bas knt fil ba7ar and all i could do is read from my berry .. ow allah ysami7 el bb i cant comment :(

Anyways back to the POST which is amazing by the way As Always Matga9reeen yal'3alia .. Ana Ma333 Nawarrrrrrriiiiiii .. IM DYING TO READ THE NEXT POST
Ahhhhh :p Inshallah u post soon

LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYOOOOUUUUUU < That much and more wala

Smo7ah Again love 3al ig9oor
Keep them lovely posts coming :*

Red said...

Queen bee*: la 7abeebtee don't be wallah 3adeee ;* .... O I miss summer already wallah shawagteenee 3al ba7ar ;p

Thank u wallah ma 8a9artay ;** o inshallah I'll post asap ;)

O ana I love u akthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar o akthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
;*****

Masmooo7 yalee ti3athar o a9lan mala da3ee iti3atherayn.. Inshallah I will ;D

Blue lilies;* said...

waiii ali ishawiigg;*

Red said...

Bluelilies: hehehehe ee he's so adorable ;p

Fa6oom said...

ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeshhhhhaaaaawiiiiiiiiggggg I started squeaking men el far7aaa loooooooll!!! Allah eewafeghummmmm