Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The End Of The Road (26)

I sat on the side of the bed worried of what's gonna happen next, He didn't move a muscle nothing nothing at all my eyes started stinging me and it couldn't handle the tears anymore so slowly the tear drops slid down my face and landed on yousif's hand, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder

Bader: mako ila il 3afya inshallah kaho ib 5ayr il7imdillah

I couldn't handle myself anymore I cried I sobbed He came closer to me and hugged me and I hugged him back he's there for me I thought to myself he's the shoulder that I want to cry on I want him to be my rock My bader

Sindis: Bader there's no hope in Yousif he's getting worse by the second 7atan il doc ga3id iygool

Bader: la ya sindis la itgooleen chithee hatha il shay beed allah o inshallah rabich ma iyga9er

Sindis: allah yisma3 minik inshallah

Bader: il7een 7atan Noor mara7 itgooleen laha?

Sindis: la bader I cant at least not for now

Bader: ilee iyray7kom sawoo ana manee mida5il ib shay malee shi'3el feeh

Sindis: hatha ilee Yousif yabeeeh o mabee a'6ayig 5ilga

We stayed a few more hours in the Hospital just to be sure that everything's ok Nothing changed Yousif didn't wake up he was still sound asleeep so we Bader dropped me off to the appartement and checked that i was fine then he went to his place.

Fajer: SANDOOOO ISHFEEECH

I broke down again in her arms all the girls gathered around thinking the worst they don't have a clue with what's going on

Lulu: BADER SAWALICH SHAY

Sindis: la wallah ma sawaleee shay

Reem: 3ayal ishfeech??

Sindis: mafeenee shay bas I'm just PMSing

Noor: sindisoo ga3da itchathbeen 3ala mino intay!! goleelina ishfeech yallah 5al9eena

shagoolich ya Noor agoolich ina 5ala9 yousif mako amal mina ina biymoot, wila agoolich ina 6ool hal moda kan fee cancer o ma gal 7ag a7ad '3ayree? a555 ya Noor bas law tadreeen shilee ga3id iy9eer chan ana mo ib hal 7al

Sindis: GILTLIKOM MA FEENEE SHAY BAS TA3BANA

Dalal: Sindis 7abeebtee itha ti7tajayn ay shay tara i7na mawjoodeen

Sindis: adree wallah adree bas sorry inee 9ara5t 3alaykom ana hal ayam im so stressed min everything

Fajer: la 3adee don't worry about it intay bas deeray balich 3ala 3omrich

Sindis: inshallah I will, inzain ana ta3bana banat baroo7 anam good night

I went to my room took a long warm shower to calm my nerves then I got under the covers and slept.. I woke up by the sound of the phone alarm beeping in my ear I switched it off got up went to the bathroom changed then headed to the hospital to check up on Yousif

Once I arrived at the hosptial I went straight to the doctors office knocked the door and entered

Sindis: good morning doctor

Doc: oh good morning miss sindis how are you doing today?

Sindis: I'm fine thank you, what about yourself?

Doc: Im great thanks for asking

Sindis: Doctor I want to ask about Yousif is there any progress or any improvements?

Doc: well yes he's doing rather great he'll be up in a few and everything's going as planned

Sindis: ok great thank u

After talking to the Doc I kind of felt a little better so I went to Yousifs room and once I entered guess who I found sitting in the corner of the room reading some Quran?


7 comments:

Nawarii said...

mskeeeeeeeeeeeena sindis ga6i3at galbi waydddddddddddd and baderrrrrrrrr aaaaah ya baderrrrrrrrrrrrr 9ij inik baderrrrrrrr ...

akeeed bader ili kan bil '3irfa ana galbi igool chitheeee...

omg seriously moody kan down ilyoum ow i read this post ow i couldnt help but cry pls yousiffffffff dont die...

redddddddddd i cant wait pls lat6awleen

Red said...

Nawarii: abaiih 7abeebteeee I'm so sorry ina this post made u cry :( o eee sindis is going through a lot o inshallah 3ashanich manee im6awla
;***

Zaina said...

BADER!!! awwww how cute!!!

Red said...

Zaina: inshallah u'll know bil next post ;D

Red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darliam said...

ambeeeeeee yousif :S
may9eer ... Red whatever happens don't kill him enzain!!

i like bader bas love yousif

;****

Red said...

Darliam: hahahahahahaha laysh may9eer!!! O I'll try my best not to kill him;p
;******