Saturday, December 12, 2009

The End Of The Road (27)

I know it's short bas hatha ilee gidart 3alayh so enjoy ;****** inshallah I'll be posting more these days ;D



It was Bader he didn't notice me coming in kan mindimij wihwa yigra
ya3nee why would he do such thing ohwa he's not close with yousif lay darajat ina yigra 3alayh o yig3ad wiyah 9ob7 o bilayl hal mawgif 5alah yikbar ib 3ayneee I really didn't expect him to be such a gentleman

Sindis: Bader shlownik?

Bader: oh hala Sindis sorry ma shiftich

Sindis: la 3adee bas min mota inta ihnee?

Bader: wallah ana yeet 3al 5:30

Sindis: ola yay imbacher tara wallah mala da3ee ita3ib 3omrik

Bader: ana gilt ayey at6aman 3alayh shwaya gabil la aroo7 il jam3a

Sindis: mashkoor ma ga9art

Bader: la itshakirayn ana mo ga3id asawee ila il wajib

Yousif was moving a bit and slowly he opened his eyes once he saw us sitting he smiled a weak smile he tried to talk but we couldn't hear him so he removed the mask that was covering his mouth

Yousif: ish9ar

Bader: allah iysalmik inta '3ishayt bil hotel o ta3abt ishway fa yabowk ihnee 3ashan iyti2akidown ina kil shay okay

Yousif: o ana min imota ihnee?

Sindis: min ams inzain yousif rid il mask il doctor galina may9eer itikalam wayed

Yousif: inzain ana mita ra7 iy6al3oonee

Bader: HAHAHAHAHA inta il7een 5al iyshoofik il doctor ba3dayn si2la

Sindis: ee 9a7 5al anadee il doctor iyey iyshoofik


I left the room and told one of the Nurses to inform the Doc that Yousif woke up. A few minutes later The doctor came

Doc: so Yousif how are you feeling now?

Yousif: I'm great so when can I leave?


Doc: HAHAHAHAHA don't rush we'll have to make a few check ups then we'll let you go

Yousif: ok then I'll just have to wait

Doc: please miss sindis can you both leave the room I would like to check up on Yousif

Sindis: oh yes offcoarse

Bader: yeah sure

We left the room and waited for a while until the doctor left he said that everything's going well so I was kind of relieved but I was worrying about the cancer issue ya3nee there's still no improvemet

Sindis: doctor what about the cancer?

Doc: we just had one chemo session so nothing shows yet their might be some improvements later on

Bader: shoofay insallah kil shay iy9eer a7san 3ogob

Sindis: inshallah, thank u doc

Doc: oh don't worry about it

gi3adna ana o Bader shwaya ma3a yousif ba3dain we had to go to Uni so we both excused our selves, I said that I'll be checking on him 3ogob ma a5ali9 my classes. Bader and I grabbed some coffe then headed to Uni we walked the weather was magnificant as usual


















8 comments:

Nawarii said...

7abibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii badooooooori can he be any sweeter ...fedaitaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ow fedait 6eeebta....


bas galbi i3awirni 3ala ywaisffffffff mskeeeen lazim i9eeer a7san ow ygoom bil salamah ow he falls in love with me :D heheheh bas seriously ywaisffffffffffff 7aram.... a7iba

i love you redddddddddddd this post put a smile on my face ... i miss u btw

Red said...

Nawarii: shiftay shlown iyanin ;D
Bas ywaisf madree itha biygoom bil salama wila l2r bas ilee ana mit2akda mina ina he'll fall madly inlove with a girl called Nawarii ;p

Ana ileee I love u wallah o inshallah doom hal smile 3ala ur face ;**
Ana ba3ad I missed u :(

Queen bee* said...

First off, I missed you terriably!

Second, I simply LOVE Wajid Wajid Wajid Wajid your writing :**

Thirdly, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE your Story, Mashalla 3alaiich You Really are talented luv :** <3

Fourthly: Badiiiiiiiiiiir Is My Mcdreamy Off limits ladies :p
.. I Really hope Yusiiiiffff Gets Better Soon 7araaaam :'( Allah Ygawm Bil salama (F)

Lastly, I ADORE YOU <3

Red said...

1) Ana akthar ;****

2) Thank u wayed wayed ;D

3) Wallah mat8a9reeen I really appreciate it

4) Hahahahahaha kila 7alalich ;p
..... O inshallah u'll see shino biy9eer bil next post ;D

Ana amoooooooot 3alaycchhhhh ;*****

7awoory ;*** said...

7beeeeeeeeeeebti...
After post 7 or 8 I couldn't stop Reading!!!
Omg 7beeeeeebti your story tshed!!!
T3arfeen mn lama geltay that teeth dream...
I had that dream 3 times in my life...
I have lost 3 teeth in my dreams during the past 3 years...
I have lost 3 people in my life after each one of those dreams...
I never believed in dreams before...
Bas now I do!!!
I'm in love with your story...
I love sindis...
I love bader...
I love yousif bas I have a feeling we will lose him...
Your style wayid 7lo 7beebti...
Keep it up...
I'm your groupie now!!!
Love u babe...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;***************

Red said...

7aWoOry: Waaaaaaaaaaaaay 7abeebteee mashkooora wallah wanasteenee :D
O the teeth dream always scares me :( o I'm so sorry 3ala ur loss :'(
7abitich il 3afia ;**
O thank u ;*
I love u toooooooooo ;*************

Darliam said...

walla weeeeddddy a7b bader
bas galby m3a yousif!!! <3

seriously, yousif is mine! ;D

... about the teeth dream that u and 7awoory are talking about ... abmeeeee its so true
my mom once lost a tooth in her dream oo the same day we lost my cousin!! ;'( (7ady miss him... i just finished an essay about him for my english class)

;***********

love you !!!
oo love your story!! ;****

Red said...

Darliam: loool wayid nas yaboon yousif madree shasawee il7een :p

O eee the teeth dream always scares the hell out of me awal ma asma3 ay a7ad iygool ina they dreamt this dream ag3ad I worry all day fearing that something bad is gonna happen :( o I'm so sorry 3ala ur loss o hatha ilee allah katba ma beedna shay

I love u tooo ;******
Oooooo thank u wallah ma 8a9artay;D