Thursday, October 1, 2009

The End Of The Road (12)

So I'm really embarresed ina ma fee any comments bas I will continue posting o inshallah i'll be seeing more comments ;D
enjoy ;***


I went to class o kan mazajee zift min Bader ya3nee at the begining i thought that he was sweet bas now ya3nee what the hell he has no right to judge me the class went by well I really didn't pay any attention to what the proffesor was saying I was actually chatting with the girl ilee yamee she's so sweet ya7laylha

once the professor dismissed us I left the class and I saw bader sitting on the chairs near by awal ma he saw me he stood up and headed towards me

Bader: ha how was ur class

Sindis: not bad u?

Bader: wallah ana il professor malee ma yinbili3 fa kan il class 7ada sa5eef

Sindis: shisim ur professor?

Bader: Dr.Paul

Sindis: waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii33333333333333

Bader: it3arfeena?

Sindis: shlown ma a3arfa he kicked me out of his class the first day

Bader: hahahaha laysh shimsawya?

Sindis: bas l2nee I asked daloool for a pen

Bader: ya3nee ma anlam

Sindis: la la I dont blame u

we kept talking for a while and then he suddenley said

Bader: tadreen shino mishtihee min il kuwait?

Sindis: shino?

Bader: machboos diyay min yeet min il summer ma kalayta

Sindis: ma 6alabt shay bacher il '3ada 3indina machboos diyay and ur welcome to join

Bader: la la la o shlown mino biysawee

Sindis: ma yabeela shay ana asawee

Bader: AYABAAAA MACHBOOS DIYAY

Sindis: tadreee ana shino 9ij mishtahya?

Bader: l2 shino?

Sindis: mishtahya rice crispies o m&m brownies o kinder cupcakes malowt Muffy Cake

Bader: 3ad hathee 9a3ba shlown asaweelich iyahom

Sindis: hehehehe mino ilee galik abeek itsaweelee iyahom ana bas ga3da agoolik inee mishtahyathom

Bader: aha ok

Sindis: abaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiih I'm late to class yallah I'll see you tommorow for lunh inshallah

Bader: inshallah o thank u 3al 3azeema

Sindis: any time

The Next Day:

I got to make machboos diyay from scratch it wasn't that hard actually well it looks good and it smells good but I don't know about the taste we'll have to wait and see lunch was ready so I put in the oven to make sure that It wont get cold and I went to take a shower cause kanat ree7tee 6oba5

Once I finished I went to the living room and stayed with the girls and Yousif we were waiting for Bader to come and DING DONG our door bell rang

There he was Bader holding 5 Muffy Cake boxes

Sindis: OMG MO MIN 9IJIK 9A7

Bader: I had a friend that was coming to london in the afternoon flight so I asked him yesterday to bring me some

Sindis: tara kan 9ij mala da3ee itkalif 3ala 3omrik

Bader: la wallah ma feeha kalafa wala shay

We ate our lunch and the food was amazing I was really proud of myself

Bader: akramkom allah

All: 7ayak allah

Bader: tislam eedich sindis

Sindis: allah iysalmik

Now it was time for dessert the rice crispies were spectacular the crunchiness and the smoothness of the caramel were just breathtaking, ooooh and the soft brownies that were mouth watering and now for the kinder cupcakes the taste of the chocolate melting in your mouth made me feel like I was in heaven

Sindis: Bader wallah thank u alot 3ala kil hatha 9ij u made our day

Bader: wallah ma sawayt ila il wajeb o 3alaykom bil 3afya

I guess I started to like Bader again ma adree I think he's sweet but sometimes annoying Its too soon to judge we'll have to wait and see

4 comments:

FMA said...

heey! tara i read;p bs mako wagt to comment, ou khe9ou9an ma3a the new rule(: kila derasa=@ and lovee it!

Red said...

63: eee ana i already had 2 tests this week '3ayr il quran wil other stuff
o thank u ;D

HaBaHeBo said...

alaaaaaaah tawnee achekeech waineech men zemaan i mo bss liked your storry i loved it keep it on oo mo etfakreen eneech you dont post ana raa7 agraa la et5afeeen ;***

Red said...

HaBaHeBo: adree 6awalt sorry o thank you wayed o inshallah i'll be posting akthar ;***