Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The End Of The Road (11)

inshallah I'll be posting more frequenteley ;D
enjoy ;****


The girls joined us again and as soon as they joined us Yousif closed the subject o i didnt mention anything to Noor cause i didn't want to scare her because it was so random of 't kknowYousif he never mentioned anything before about leaving, I'm not sure maybe he's in some kind of trouble and needs help I really dont know

We went to the appartement talked for a bit and then decided to sleep because we had uni the next day

so i was sitting facing the mirror the room was dark only the table lamp was switched on I was watching my reflection and observing my smile while suddenley my tooth suddenley fell OUCH that actually hurt there wasnt any blood nothing then all my teeth started to fall out what is wrong with i saw myself in the mirror and all I saw was a scary reflection


I jumped up from my bed running straight to the mirror fearing what i just saw "ista'3forallah ista'3forallah bismillah bismillah" thank god it was just a dream,

I was terrified i knew that something bad was gonna happen earlier today I felt it,and now the dream ya rab mako ila il 3afya the room was dark I couldn't see a thing the only thing that was showing was the light beeming from under the door

I stayed in bed not knowing what to do my head was gonna explode from thinking I was literally shaking fearing of whats gonna happen next I cant handle it anymore so I decided to go sit in the living room wila alga Noor ga3da

Sindis: Noor shfeech laysh layl7een ga3da?

Noor: ma feenee il nowm kint ga3da afaker

Sindis: ishfeech feech shay?

Noor: madree kint ga3da afaker ib Yousif

that was what i was feared of I knew that something was wrong with him

Sindis: laysh shfee Yousif

Noor: 9ar insan thanee wayed he cares o wayed yig3as ma3ay o he spends alot of time talking to me o telling me everything

Sindis: bas laysh ur thinking about it, it's a good thing ur building up a great relationship with ur uncle

Noor: I know it's a good thing bas what made him change!! 9ij ina i7na close bas il7een he's been here for 3 months o shakla ba3ad im6awil

Sindis: don't even think about it il mohim it's for the best 9a7 ur both enjoying each others company

Noor: I guess ur right yimkin im just exageratting a bit

Sindis: yalah shrayich ingoom inam

Noor: ee yallah cuz ta3abt

each one of us headed to her room lost in her own thoughts i was thinking of the dream and Noor was thinking of her uncle.

We slept for a few more hours then Fajoor knocked the door

Fajer: Sindis gimtay wila not yet

Sindis: la gimt kanee

I went to the bathroom showered brushed my teeth and did my hair and guess who popped in my mind BADER!!!!!!! ya3nee shako min wayn 6ala3lee hatha so i decided to look good today and forget about the dream and everything applied some make up not to muh but just the morning make up very light and natural then went to change I had a dress in mind it was a short blue flew dress that looked so good and it was comfy

Once we all finished we headed to uni together Reema was sleeping so we prepared her some breakfast and left

I finished my first class and had an Hour break so i decided to get me some starbucks coffee while i was getting my order i saw Bader entering he saw me and had a Huge smile on his face i smiled back and went and sat in the nearest table that i can find he took his order and decided to join me without even asking

Bader: Sindis shlownich

Sindis: uuuum il7imdillah (with a shocked look)

Bader:3adee ag3ad 9a7!!

Sindis: inta a9lan ga3adt o ee 3adee

Bader: shlown il dirasa wiyach?

Sindis: wallah zaina il 7imdillah inta shlownha wiyak

Bader: wallah ana mashee il 7al abee as2lich so2al momkin?

Sindis:ee tfa'6al

Bader: itnay shlown it3arfeen yousif?

WHAT THE HELL INTA SHAKOOO

Sindis: yousif 5al Noor

wayha iy'6a7ik 7ada tifashal

Bader: haa eeee eeee 9a7 9a7 ok

Sindis: laysh tis2al? ( 7adee 3a9abt o tinarfazt)

Bader: ummm laaa bas l2na a3arfa o ummm chitheee

Sindis: it was nice talking to u bader bas ana lazem aroo7 my class ib yabdee il7een

Bader: iy9eer awa9lich!!!

Sindis: ummm ee kayfik

so we went to uni hand in hand enjoying each others presense..................................................................................................
la la shda3wa tawnee mitnarfiza mina i was just day dreaming shwaya
wa9alnee layn my class and off he went I dont know if I still like him china shway malee8!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay u r gonna post more often! Love ur new post!!! ;**