Friday, October 16, 2009

The End Of The Road (16)

I was listining to this song while writing madree ish6ara 3alay loool http://www.6rb.com/songs/37581.html
i wrote it gabil la a6la3 o i posted it awal ma radayt cuz ma gidart
so enjoy ;D



He took me to the appartement o ti6aman inee di5alt da5el and then he left. I headed straight to my bedroom ri7t tiyadadt o 9alayt and I prayed like there's no tommorow "ya rab itshafee wit3afeee" i kept repeating that phrase over and over again i finished from praying took of my thowb and folded it neatley then layd it on my praying mat and also folded it and left it at the same spot. I remebered that Reema was here to visit us o unfortunateley I didn't spend alot of time wiyaha so ri7t ashoofha.

I left the room wila mako a7ad bil living room so i decided to go check in Reema's room

Sindis: hiiii reeemaaa

wila all the girls mityam3een 3indaha

Sindis: oh hi banat ish3indikom mityam3een 3ind Reema

Noor: ta3alay shoofay shino wi9alich ilyowm


Sindis: oh shino???

Fajer: eeee ta3alay

Sindis: inzayn inzayn

di5alt her room o gi3adt on her bed o gamaw Reema o Dalal o they came in pushing a wrapped box that had a ribbon on top it looked so cute but it was big so I rushed o I opened it wila kil anwa3 il kitchen supplies I laughed so hard I knew who it was from and there was a card placed on top of the ribbon wich said

"this is so that next time you'll cook you can use them
Bader"

I swear I don't know what's up with him and gifts he keeps sending me these stuff but it's kind of cute that he actually did that

compose message:
To:Bader
thank you 3ala kil hatha I swear a7rajtnee

Incoming Call
Bader

I answered 3ala 6ool

Sindis: alooo

Bader: alooo

Sindis: umm hala bader shlownik?

Bader: ana ib5ayr dam inee sima3t 9ootich

Sindis: .........

Bader: intay shlownich?

Sindis: zaina il7imdillah umm bader mashkoor wayed 3ala il kitchen supplies

Bader: hahahaha i3jibooch?

Sindis: eee wayed 7ad.hom iyshawgoon 9ij thank u

Bader: il 3afo hatha 3ashan kil ma ishtahayt machboos ti6bi5een feehom

Sindis: hehehehehe ya3nee inta wathi8 ina kil mara ib tishtihee machboos basaweelik

Bader: eee ha 3ayal

Sindis: 5ala9 okay tistahil

Bader: 9ij 3ad astahel?

Sindis: haa ee ya3nee umm eeee

Bader: hahahahahahaha ishfeech tidowdahtay

Sindis: ana!!! ma tidowdaht wala shay bas l2na noor ga3da it2theenee

Bader: eee ok inzayn can I see u bacher 3ogob ma it5al9een ur classes

Sindis: ee i guess bacher ma 3indee shay Bader: okay 3ayal see u then

Sindis: inshallah bye

and we both hung up awal ma I closed the phone wila il banat ya'3shoon min il '6i7ik

Sindis: ABAAAIIIIIHHHH INTAW IHNEEE NISAYYT !!!!O BAS LA TI'67IKOOON!!

Noor: hahahaha ishfeech chitheee tidowdahtay wintay itkalmeena

Sindis: ma tidowdaht wala shay

Reema: sindisooo mo 3alayna yallah goolay ishgal

Sindis: wallah ma gal ana ilee '3ala6t

Reema: hahahahaha laysh ishgiltay

Sindis: ohwa gal kil ma ibyishtihee machboos yabeenee a6ba5la chan agoola bil '3ala6 3ad inta tistahel

Noor: 3ad wallah laygeen 3ala ba3a'6

Sindis: haaaaaaaaaay shino laygeen 3ala ba3a'6 tara ma 9ar shay

Noor: 3ayal laysh ur gonna meet him bacher??

Sindis: abaaaaiiiih it5ar3een ishdarach

Noor: ya3nee ga3da itgooleenla bacher ma 3indee shay akeed ur gonna meet him wila at least see him

Sindis: eee I am

Lulu: inzaiin 3ad deeray balich Sindis mo iygi9 3alaych

Sindis: waaaaaiiiiiiihhhhhh Lulu radayna

Lulu: l2 ana bas ga3da agoolich

Sindis: inshallah I will take care ag9a lunch

Lulu: ee awal shay lunch ba3dayn movie ba3dayn lunch o movie ba3dayn 3ad Romantic dinners o iygi9 3alaych bil 7achee ilee mala da3eee o iygoolich ina ur the one while he said to a bunch of other girls '3ayrich which he has definately broke their hearts

Dalal: ola ola ola Lulu ishfeech sawayteeha gi9a bas ibtakil lunch wiya il rayal

Lulu: la ana bas ga3da agoolaha

Sindis: thank you Lulu wallah i appreciate it bas why not give him a try

Dalal: 7abeebtee ma 3alaych minha il 7ayat 7ilwa enjoy o ma 3alaych bas awal ma it7iseen ina ur not comfortable around him hidee u don't want to go through what i've been through

Sindis: inshallah thank u 7abeebtee.. inzayn ma 3indee shay albisa !!!! ishraykom inroo7 harvey nichols?

Fajer: eeeeee yallah I never say no to shopping

Reema: haman ana tara ana ma 6ala3t ila awal yowm yeet

SO HARVEY NICHOLS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!!

PinkWorld ~S.S~

social butterfly said...

ummm second? i hope:D

loving the story, gd job!!!

Red said...

PinkWorld ~S.S~: yes u are ;D

social butterfly : yes ur second ;D
thank u ;**

Anonymous said...

5oosh post;)
keep up the gd work!!
ILY:*

-MMT:D

Red said...

MMT: thank u ;*
inshallah :)
ana akthar ;**