Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The End Of The Road (14)

Enjoy got the chance ;D


I actuallay couldn't wait so I called him instantley

calling Yousif:

Yousif: aloooo

Sindis: Yousif waynik?

Yousif: ana bil hotel shfeekom feekom shay?

Sindis: la ma feena shay bas I need to talk to u , when can I see u

Yousif: il7een ana ayeech 3a6eenee robi3 sa3a o ana 3indich

Sindis: ok

I waited for him in the living room o i've put the package in my bag so that no one would see it and after exactley 15 minutes my phone rang

Incoming call Yousif

Sindis: hala Yousif

Yousif: ana ta7at ib tanzileen wila ana a93adlich

Sindis: la ana banzil

Yousif: ok yallah bye

Sindis: bye


I ran down the stairs not wanting him to wait for long and I saw him chatting with Mike and once I approached him


Yousif: wayn tabeen itroo7een

Sindis: 5alna inroo7 Costa in'3ayer hal mara

Yousif: Sindis shfeeech wayhich ma iy6amin

Sindis: laman now9al agoolik

Yousif: yallah 3ayal imshay 5anroo7



We arrived at Costa and the smell of the fresh coffee was so delightful u could actually taste it we sat down and made our selfs comfortable


Yousif: shino ibtishribeen?

Sindis: Mocha flake please

Yousif: ma tabeen takleen shay?

Sindis: la malee nafs mashkoor


He went and got us our drinks and he bought me a turkey sandwich


Yousif: just incase ityoo3eeen

Sindis: mashkoor

Yousif: momkin please itgooleenlee ishfeech l2nee bas manee gader a9ber


I reached for my bag and got out the package

he was beyond shocked


Yousif: ooooooooooooooooooooo ana nisayt il '6aher 7a6ayta 3ala ur adresss

Sindis: ya3nee il package 7agik

Yousif: eeeee ana bagoolich kil shay bas please Noor la tadreee

Sindis: laysh inta shfeek hathee mo ay clinic Yousif it's a cancer clinic Yousif

Yousif: i have Waldenström's Disease

Sindis: shino hatha Yousif i've never heard of it

Yousif: it's one kind of blood cancer Sindis it's kind of rare it usually comes to old people that are over the age of 65 and no one knows the cause it happens when there is overproduction of cells from the bone marrow o hatha i5alee il blood gets thick o iysabib wayed mashakel

Sindis: inzayn o shino bil package

Yousif: I'm supposed to get a bone marrow transplantation bas they told me ina its too dangerous 7agee fa now I'm taking Melphalan o if there's no use I have to go through chemotherapy

Sindis: abaaaaiii Yousif laysh ma giltlina this is serious mo '3ashmara

Yousif : wallah adreee bas mabee a'6ayig 5ilg Noor mo il7eeen awal shay lets see what will happen with the treatement ba3dayn iy9eer 5air

Sindis: bas inta u'll tell me everything whether it's good or bad

Yousif: inshallah I will bas u have to promise me inich ma itgooleen shay 7ag Noor

Sindis: 5ala9 I promise



I knew it I knew that something wrong the Dream o Noor o everything I could feeeel it. Once i left the cafe I felt so bad for Noor how could she handle such news It's not easy to slowly loose someone u love la la ista'3farallah he's gonna heal o ib yirja3 mithel il awal bas what if ya3nee what if something happens what will happen how he just leave her so easily !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

HaBaHeBo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red said...

HaBaHeBo :EEEE o 7ada yakser il 5a6er o inshallah i'll post asap ;D

identity said...

ma3ndii shay asawii so i read ur story which i loved btw! yousef ishawg a7iba bess laish fee cancer!! bader inerfezz!
laish mat5alyn yousef i7bha? a7san!;D hahahaha la2 la2 bess wallah i loved it next post please!!;D

Red said...

identity: I'm really glad inich u loved my story :D o inshallah u'll see bil posts ilee yayeen itha bi7ibha wila l2 ;D
o thank u wayed wayed o inshallah i'll post soon;*