Monday, October 12, 2009

The End Of The Road (15)

I know inee gilt i'll be posting regularly o i'm so sorry inee i didn't :(
fa it's a school night o ana ga3da i'm writing a post
so enjoy ;D



I didn't tell anyone about yousif and neither did he I kept reminding him everyday to take his medication and he did he felt week and useless his face was turning pale he was loosing weight he has black circles under his eyes and whenever anyone asks him what's wrong he would say he has a flue or he'll just make up something he told me that today he has an appointment to see if the medication is kicking off or not and I insisted on going with him while he refused.

He picked me up from uni and we headed to the hospital

We entered through the huge hospital doors and there were posters and banners everywere there was this specific one that caught my attention which said "always have hope never lose faith "

There were people from all ages and sizes young kids that were bold and hairless a women in her mid thirties that had wires all over her body and old man that looked misserable but had a smile plastered on his faces and acted happy how could they survive such thing why would young inoccent children live this way I felt sad I told Yousif that I neaded to go to the bathroom and I did I went there to cry I cried my heart out I thanked god for everything that I have and for the perfect health that I'm in 3asa allah la iy'3ayer 3alayna inshallah

I was standing in front of the sink while I was crying when a young girl came in with her mother and she just stood there and watched me crying I looked her way and she smiled to me I smiled back and she said

Girl: Don't cry your going to be fine and u will heal that's what mommy keeps telling me

( the girl was so adorable she had a scarf around her head and she had 2 dimples that showed when she smiled)

Sindis: you think so

Girl: yes look at me I feel better already the doctor keeps telling me that I'm healing

And just like that I started crying one more time How could a five year old kid handle such thing and I cant I stayed for a few minutes until I felt better then I washed my face and left the bathroom

I found Yousif sitting in the receptions chairs waiting for me so I went to him

Sindis: ha ma ri7t 7ag il doctor

Yousif: la gilt an6irich 5ift ma itdileen

Sindis: ee okay yallah mishayna

Yousif: ee yallah

We headed to the elevator and pressed on the button that indicated the 3rd floor and Ding the elevator women "3rd floor" and the elevator doors opened

The whole place was white everything the walls the chairs everything I walked behind Yousif to a long narrow empty hallway then he stood behind a door that said "DR. Thomas Jackson" he knocked on the door twice then entered I followed him inside

DR: oh Yousif how are you feeling today please have a seat

Yousif: I'm feeling worse doctor I'm always tired and sleepy but the problem is i cant sleep the pain is horrible

Dr.: well let me see about that

He called the nurse to bring in Yousif's file and she did he read the papers and the lab reports silentley

Dr: I'm so sorry Yousif but this dosn't seem to be working for you

Sindis: Doctor what do you mean it doesn't seem to be working for him he's taking his medication everyday and I am sure that he takes his meds regullarly

Dr: it doesn't matter if he takes them regullarly or not but his body doesn't seem to be interacting with the meds

Yousif: so what do we do now doc?

Dr: there's only one more thing left!!!

Yousif: okay when do we start?

Dr: we'll start net week because there are some tests that i would like to make before we start

Yousif: okay doc thanks

And that's when i crashed again I started crying one more time and Yousif was actually shocked ma yadree shino iysawee he tried calming me down he hugged me gently it was a brotherly hug the one that u know that everything's gonna be fine and that nothing bad is gonna happen the hug where u know that he'll never leave ur side when u need him It was so soothing so comforting I felt like a kid hugging her elder brother

We left the hospital without saying a word I was actually sad that yousif was going through this difficult phase but what can I do except for pray

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!!

PinkWorld ~S.S~

HaBaHeBo said...

secoooooooooooooooooound ;D
great post keep it up and post soooon luv ya ;**

Red said...

PinkWorld ~S.S~: eeee u are ;D

HaBaHeBo: yes ur second and I'm surprised o thanks inshallah i will soon
luv u too ;***

Anonymous said...

if i say the story is amazing im underestimating it....its beyond AMAZING!!

keep up the good work!!;)
I LOVE YOU;*

-MMT:D

Red said...

MMT: awww thank you wayed ;D
inshallah i will
I LOVE YOU TOOOOO ;*