Saturday, October 24, 2009

The End Of The Road (17)

I'm so sorry i was sick last week o i couldnt write anything bas now i feel much better
so this is a long post for u guys
enjoy;*** o hope u like it




Everyone went to their rooms either to get their purses or to add some final touches once everyone was ready we went to the garage and took my car for change and we headed to nights bridge I found a parking right besides the main door and parked my car switched the engine off and entered Harvey nichols

Door man: good afternoon maam

Sindis: hello good afternoon

Jannete: aaaaah miss Sindis welcome it's so nice to see you oh hii girls how are you all doing

Sindis: Hi jannete please I want you to show me the latest collection

Noor: yeah jannete and we need it to be sexy

Jannete: oooooh is it for a special someone

Noor: yeah it is

Jannete: okay i've got just the right thing for you

we went and sat on the couches while Jannete has went to the stock room where all the clothings were

Jannete: now these stuff arent even on display

Fajer: that's even better

Sindis: okay let me see them

then came two other women who were carrying different kinds of dresses and clothes and they layed them on the empty couch so that I could see them, the first thing I saw was a black beaded short dress that had long sleeves it was beautiful so I decided to try it on I got into the dressing room and put it on but i thought that it was too revealing and the girls thought too so I put on another dress which didnt look good and so on until I setteled for a bit puffy black chanel skirt with a white chanel shirt tthat had pearls on the neckline and had I decided to wear electric blue high heals with a matching clutch I looked classy yet modern the girls were head over heals for my outfit I felt sexy myself and I loved the feeling so I took off the outfit I was ready

Sindis: I'll take it jannete

Jannete: ok miss sindis I'll take it to the register for you would you like to pay it in cash or k-net

Sindis: cash

I paid and everything and now it was time for the girls to shop they were all around the place kil wa7da itnadee il thanya min 9owb o jannete yabay kil il new collection ilee kanaw bil stock room o nagaw and I swear it's so much fun when u shop with the girls cuz all of them have style but each has her special touch in the end which makes her a bit different from all the others we finished everyone paid and then we headed to the salon so we could get our nails done

Suzy: oh hi girls we've got everything ready for you ohh and reem it's been a long time how've you been

Reem: hi suzzy yeah ive missed this place and i'm fine how are u?

Suzy: I'm great so are u guys ready?

All: yes

we sat down and got our nails done i've painted my nails blood red wich looked amazing and reem got a french manicure,lulu's nails were the natural pink color, Noor had the bright pink nails going on, dalal's nails were maroon, fajer painted her nails white we enjoyed our manni's and paddi's we didn't have anything to do so we decided to go eat some dinner we called yousif to join us I hope everythings going well with him because im really worried about him

we all sat around the table and then yousif joined us

Yousif: al salam 3alaykom

All: wa3alaykom al salam

Noor: hala 5alee shlownik?

Yousif: halla Noor tamam intay shlownich

Noor: ana ib 5air il7imdillah 5aleee ishfeeek chithee '6a3if o wayhik 7ada ta3ban

Yousif: eee imsawee rijeem o kint shway maree'6 bas il7een il7imdillah 9ir a7san

Noor: akeed ma feek shay itha feek nigdar inwadeek il doctor

Yousif: la la ma yo7taj ana ri7t o galee ma feenee shay

Noor: mmm ok



he came and sat right besides me

Sindis: shlownik yousif?

Yousif: ahlaain sindis il 7imdilla

Sindis: (whispering) when's ur appointement

Yousif: on friday laysh intay bitiyeen?

Sindis: ee akeed!!

Yousif: tara wallah mala da3ee

Sindis: l2 ana bayey ma 3indee shay asawee fa bayey wiyak

Yousif: kayfich ilee ray7ich

Noor: intaw ish3indikom ga3deen itisasirown

Sindis: ga3deeen in7ish feech

Noor: aha (giving us a weird look)yousif min 9ijkom

Yousif: la 3ad kilish wala noor bas fee salfa baynee o bayn sindis

we finished dinner and then we went home I was so tired i took a shower changed and layed on bed thinking about tommorow when my mobile beeped

1 message recieved
from: Bader
( bacher 3ala wa3adna?)

1 message sent
(eee inshallah)

1 message recieved
(manee gader a9ber layn iy9eer bacher)

ya3nee what do u repy 3ala such thing

1 message sent
(shda3wa!!!)

1 message recieved
(wallah il 3a'6eem law bas tadreen)

1 message sent
(inshallah badree bacher)

1 message received
(inzain ma gilteelee mota ur classes iy5al9oon?)

1 message sent
(at 2:45)

1 message recieved
(ok 5ala9 3ayal i'll meet u then)

1 message sent
(ok good night)

1 message recieved
(good night ;*)

by now I'm freaked out about tommorow it's actually my first time going out with a guy except for my cousins and yousif ya3nee ,what will he think of me? what will we talk about? is he boring or is he fun to be with? wallah madree i'll have to wait and see until tommorow and with all those thoughts going through my head I drifted to sleep

7 comments:

Queen bee* said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY u posted <3 Gonna go read :*

Red said...

Queen bee*: yes i did :D i hope u like it ;p

Queen bee* said...

YES I DID =)

sorry 4 the late comment hehe r7it nimt :p Anyways i loved it as always .. sorry i dont comment Often .. Love yeah Glad ur feeling better hun :** <3

HaBaHeBo said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay new post ;* loved it i cant wait for the next post sooon ;)

Red said...

Queen bee*: thank u o I'm so happy inich u liked it ;D
luv u too ;**

HaBaHeBo: thank u;* o inshallah soon ;D

Anonymous said...

AMAZING AS ALWAYS;)

cant wait for the next post!!:D
ILOVEU;*
-MMT

Red said...

-MMT: THANK U ;**
I'm writing one right now
o I LOVE YOU TOO