Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Mistake (15)

Dedicated to each and every person that commented thank u ;**

I sang to him the whole birthday song
'3alia: "happy birthday too youuu happy birthdaaay too youuu happyy birthdaaay tooo 3azeezaaan happy biirtthdaaaay tooo youuuu kil 3am winta ib alf 5aiir o 3ogbal il 1000000 sina ya rab o enjooy itt lovee youu "

Yes! I told him that I've loved him for the first time since I knew him I told him that I loved him I guess its the perfect timing to do so since I have felt this way towards him

Yalla its 12 I should send it

Ok sent :D

Once he heard it he replyed

3azeez: thankkk youu zayoonaaa 7ayatyy wallaa maga9artaay o mashallaaa 9owtichh iyaniiin

'3alia: hehehe i3jibak il voice note?

3azeez: 7adaa walla that made my dayy

'3alia: hehehehe zaiin ashwaa :**

3azeez: eee o ta3alaaay hathee awal mara tgooleelee I love u :$

'3alia: eee adree :$

3azeez: ya3nii you do?

'3alia: eee akeed I do

3azeez: waaaaaaaay '3alooooyyyyyyyy matadreeeeee shkitheer anaaa mistaniiissss il7eeeeeeen

'3alia: hehehehehe inshallaaa dooooom

3azeez: gooleelee a7ibik

'3alia: laaa maneee gaylaa :$

3azeez: yallaaa 3ad goolaaay

'3alia: laaaa a9laan hal kilma mara7 tsma3haa ilaaa min fatra lay fatraa

3azeez: shda3wwaaaa

'3alia: wallaa ana moo mt3awda inee agolha fa asti7ee wayed o ilyowm I told you la2naa its ur birthday o I wanted it to be special :$

3azeez: fedaiitich wallaaa 7aayatyy intay maga9artaay :***

'3alia: :$

Days past by o everything was going perfectly fine laman he changed again! Faj2aaa ta'3ayar magam iykalmnee o kila ya7girneee o makoo any contact wiyaa....

6 comments:

girl with the petite appetite said...

WOW !!



Nice post w thank you w plz post asap!! ;D

ASM said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wallah next post

LAB said...

7araam!!
Why is 3aziz ignoring her!

Anonymous said...

plz post soon..!
can't wait!

Anonymous said...

yalla plzzzz post i've been waiting and checking your blog like everyday plzzz post and try finishing the story over the summer plzzzzz!!!!!

Red said...

girl with the petite appetite: Thankk youuu Inshallaa ;*

bint almehairi: heehehe inshalla :*

LAB: eee 7ada inshalla you'll see in the next post

Anon: inshallaa ;D

Anon:Inshalaa before summer ends bakoon m5al9at,haa o sorry 6awalt 3aalaykom :*