Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Mistake (13 b)

'3alia: ee?

3azeez: hal bint ihya intay...

I was shocked I was seriously shocked I blushed I felt goose bumps all over my body madree yimkin la2naa its the first time any guy has ever said that to me wila la2na the fact that he really liked me or even loved me I'm not sure what it was but I swear it was one hell of a feeling.

But he knows ana moo chthee o ana I know ina I can't take any futher steps all I kan do is talk to him on msn my morals don't allow me I wasn't raised in a community that allowed boys in my life, I know that even talking to him on msn was a mistake a big one bas ileee 9ar 9ar

Ya3nii bil bidaya kint a7asb ina il salfaa '6i7ik o wanasaa bas I think glibat jad il7eeen let's just wait and see I hope he's not serious..

'3alia: 3azeez bas i7na itifa8na ina we just stay friends!

3azeez: adree walla adree bas shasawee ya3nee I can't control my feelings

'3alia: bas ana magdar a36eek ilee tabee

3azeez: I know I'm not expecting anything '3alia

I felt so bad ya3niii 9ij how can he control his feelings bas waiit waiit he's a guy o most guys li3eeba fa la9adgaa a7sanleee for now la9adig alla yaster inshallaa it all turns out well


( Adreee my posts wayed g9aar bas ba7awil gad ma agdar I post now I posted gabil class o inshallaa I post il3a9er or bilayl :D)

4 comments:

ASM said...

I knew it I love it bas ma a3arf a7sa he's somehow honest w somehow not will have to reAd to find out and in order to do that you have to post so please do so and soon love you XOXO

Anonymous said...

Heyy!
Loved the post bs too short :(!!
Please post soon...

And sorry for not commenting, mnzmaan ms dashait blogger ;*

- N (guess you know who I am :p)

Cashmere said...

I don't like 3azeez! He's creepy!! :O Bas post soon please!

Red said...

Bint almehairi: eee ohwa chthee matadreen itha kan 9adig wila la2 hehehehe inshallaa a post will come up now ;***

N: NNNNNNNN!!!!! Heeeeeey eeeee 7adaaa min zimaaan, inshallaaaa I'll postt nowww ;D o thankk uu
;***

Cashmere.Poison: looooooool maskeeeen :p inshalla I'll post ;*