Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Mistake (12)

I know its been a very long time since I've posted bas kaaa a post o inshallaaaaa itshofona long cuz 6awalt wana aktiba
Enjoyyy o sorry 3al ta25eer again :***
Most of the convos Ive copied and pasted so itha fee any spelling mistakes 6awfaw please ;p

I think he's trying to tell me something by being indirect

laa laa laaa matwa8a3 3aneee I don't want to keep my hopes up and he knows I would never be that type of girl

'3alia: ee goolaha

3azeez: agoolich mo now3ha a5af agolaaha she doesn't think of me nafs gabil

'3alia: wait for the right time 3ayal

3azeez: hatha ilee biy9eer

He didn't mention that girl again o ana mayibt 6aree il maw'6oo3

Something that 3azeez and I had in common and we both adored was swimming and the sea we both loved the sea we adored it both of us wouldnt mind living in the middle of it

It was around october I was at home and he was at work

'3alia: 3azeeeezaan

3azeez: 3yoona

'3alia: :$ hehehehe 3azeeez abeee arooo7 il ba7ar mayta abee asbaa7

3azeez: tabeeen americh awadeech

He knew what my answer would be but he wanted to try his luck this time

'3alia: wain twadene?

3azeez: akoo mokan ana kila aro7la ma7ad iydila il ba7ar minaaak 5ayaal o bas fee ajanib ya3nee ta5theen ra7tich o ma7ad iyshoofich

He told me the name of the place but I dont want to mention it

'3alia: wadayt a7ad min gabil?

3azeez: ee my ex

Madree laysh bas i felt offended ya3nee madree gimt ma7ib lama he tells me things like that

'3alia: oohh o tsbi7oon ya3nee 3adii jdam il nas?

3azeez: eee 7ada 3adii o kanat talbis bikinii ba3ad

Hneee 3a9abt like seriously that's not something that you should've said

'3alia: mmmmm

3azeez: shino mmmm

'3alia: bas mmmm

3azeez: matabeen awadeech ?

'3alia: u know i cant

3azeez: ee adree adree

One time I was going to leave for lunch with my mom and cousins so I told him

'3alia: zeeez

3azeez: halaa

'3alia: ba3ad shway baroo7 at'3ada bara wiya my mom o cousins

3azeez: wain?

'3alia: 360

3azeez: bayey

'3alia: laysh?

3azeez: abee ashoofich

'3alia: laa 3azeez plzz magdar

3azeez: alla iy5aleech '3alia bas bashoofich mn b3eed walla magarib bas abee a3arif shaklich

'3alia: bas magdar ma3ay omee o I know my expressions ra7 yf'6i7oone ya3nee omee btla7i'6 o ana magdar tshoofnee inta tadree ina magdar

3azeez: ok 5ala9 many yay

'3alia: plz lat3a9ib walla magdar ya3nee law agdar chan 5alaytik tshoofne bas ana magdar plzz ifhamnee

3azeez: ok i get it mo m3a9ib

'3alia: lool 5owsh dagra

3azeez: shako

'3alia: madree radik yadger

3azeez: laa walla shakoo :*

He asked to see me a couple of times o each time I give excuses lets hope he doesnt ask again because im kind of running out of excuses.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

laish il '3aiba il 6oweela? a5ir mara it'3eebeen chithi! bas il post 3ajeeeeb! -J

Anonymous said...

keep it up 5osh post! ~56

Red said...

J: wallaa shasawee wayed kint lahya ma3a il jam3a o everything .... Hehehehehehe inshallaaa tamreen amr ;**

56: inshallaa thank u ;**

ASM said...

thats just wayed awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 7abait to the max i think he's adorable w she is falling for him

Darliam said...

Welcome baaack!!!
i misssssssedddd youuuuu ;*********


el part 3ajeeeeb bas mu a3jab menich ;**

Red said...

bint almehairi: hehehehe ee 7ada iyshawig inshallaa u'll see shiy9eer soon :D

Darliam: thannnnkk uu I miissedd u moree walllaaa ;****
Hehehehe ba3ad 3omreee intay la3jab wa3jab walla :**