Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The End Of The Road (5)

My first day at Uni was actually exciting i met new people and all my proffesors were amazing except for one 6iradnee min his class just because kint ga3da agool 7ag dalal ta36eenee a pen 9ij na7eees. once i was done with uni i met up with the girls at starbucks got our orders and went to our appartements and to my surprise........


i found a huge bouqet of red roses there were more than a hundred roses in it and 6 boxes of different kinds of chocolates i was speechless there was a note hanging at my appartement door and it said:

Hi Sindis,

I'm so sorry about everything and i hope that u feel better i'll be checking on u every once in a while take care

p.s. i hope u like chocolates

Bader Al-Flani


6ab3an 6ab3an il i5t fajer ga3da itnagiz mo im9adga ina such men exist fa ra7at rakith itnadee il banat itraweeehom


Sindis: abay banat ish3arifa ib my address?

Dalal: laykoon ma36ita 3inwanich!

Sindis: l2 abay 5ara3nee iygool he'll be checking on me every once in a while

Dalal: HAHAHA ishda3wa 5ari3ach 3adee yimkin sa2al someone wila shay

Sindis: inzayn who could that someone be ya3nee ishdarahom 3anee!!

just then i my phone beeped indicating a message it said:
( Hey i just saw u walk in ur building so i guess u saw what i've sent i really hope that u liked it ;p)

OK i actually freaked out il banat la7i'6aw fa they grabbed my phone and read the message

Lulu: Sindisooooo ish3arifa ib ra8mich ba3ad o plz la itgooleenleee ma adree

Sindis:YAL MALEE8EEN mino ilee imsawee hal daga feenee akeed intay fajoor

Fajer: ana malee shi8il ma sawayt wala shay wala adree 3an shay

Sindis: inzayn inzayn shagoola il7een do i even reply?

Noor: haw ee akeed u have to reply

so ive sent him a message which said:
( is this bader and how do u know my adress and phone number? tabee il 9ara7a ur freaking me out!)

1 message recieved:
( yes this is Bader o I've got ur address and number min il hospital lama i was checking about u with the doc i saw ur papers and it had all ur contact information o I'm sorry i didn't mean to freak u out kint bas abee i surprise u ;D)

okay 7adee tiwahagt ma adree shino arid 3alay ya3nee maskeen i thought he was stalking me wila he was gonna creep into my room at the middle of the night and actually kill me bas he was just checking up on me i smiled to the message and showed it to the girls

kilihom thought that he was sweet except for lulu ya3nee 6ab3an she always thinks of the worst o 3a6atnee mo7a'6ara ish6oolha bas 3ashan itfahimnee ina he's just playing around 0o ana ba3ad fahamt.ha ina i don't have any feeling towards him i still don't even know him fa ishway ti6aminat.. tithakart ina i didn't reply 3ala his message fa

1 message sent:
(oh okay lool i thought u were stalking me wila something o tabee il 9ara7a kilmat ina u surprised me ishwaya o thank u 3ala everything u didn't have to do all of this ;D)

1 message received:
( ishda3wa i stalk u ya3nee hal wayhee yow7ee ina I'm a stalker o 3alaych bil 3afya a9lan hatha mo min gadrich tistahlayn akthar ;p)

isn't that the sweetest thing ever i showed Noor the message cuz she's the most understanding one o she told me ina he's the most perfect gentleman ever

1 message sent:
( lol l2 bas ya3nee to have someone know everything about u and u know nothing about them is kind of freaky in some way or another... allah iy3afeek tislam)

1 message received:
(ee ashwa shakakteenee ib 3omree 3abalee inee a5ari3 wala shay o allah iysalmich)

1 message sent:
( la ma kan 8a9dee chithee i was shocked o thanks again c u soon inshallah ;p)

I thought inee ma9a5t.ha fa 7awalt inee i close the conv between us asap

1 message received:
(oh ok lol.. o ur welcome again...inshallah)

and that was it i didnt even reply cuz mala da3ee i reply iy9eer k2nee la9ga o hate being that

the next day i woke up early to get ready 7ag Uni I was hoping to see him today even though my hopes were crushed yesterday but there might be a chance so i did the usual shower, make up, hair then it was time for clothing so i wore a dark pair of jeans wiya a pink blowza feeha ga9a ta7t il sader o its flowy i guess i looked good so i went to the living room 3ashan an6er il banat 3ala ma iy5al9oon and they were all surprised inee ga3da imbacher cuz i never wake up early and I'm always the last one to leave the apartment so once everyone was ready we headed to the Uni got are coffees and went to our classes once i entered the class i sat down at the last row cuz malee 5ilg this professor ohwa ilee 6aradnee way3 and to my surprise guess who entered the same class and with who?







11 comments:

Esoteric said...

BADER! bs mn ely ma3ah? Yalla yalla next please :)

Jay said...

I love bader!! he's the sweetest THING/human!
And he saw her looking pretty!!!
Ans inshallah they hook up!
I loved the post hun!;*
Post soon!!
Love you!;*

Monwa said...

mino!!!!

ee chithe post!

Anonymous said...

awww!! Chocolate and flowers, he's so sweet!!! -RJ

Red said...

sunset: u'll see bil nxt post post ;p

Jay: 7ada sweet 9a7!!! ...thank u..o inshallah soon and love u too ;*

Monwa: u'll c ...o e i promised ;D

RJ: ee he's such a gentleman!!!

Anonymous said...

loving where this is going!!!!!

7adaha itzawi8 il 8i9a!

is RJ the RJ i know?????

MH

Red said...

MH: thank u o i'm glad that ur following and I think that u should ask her urself lool ;p

FMA said...

awaal mara post 6weel;p
Love where this is going!
G3d at.khayal the faces;$ lool
A7es g3d ashuf m, s, and a;p ou u akeed! Madri laish these 3 poped up in mukhi ou atkhayal
Waiting for the nxt post

Red said...

63: ee i know kila short;p..thx loooool email me mino m,s and a, tara they're not popping in my head lool 3ad ana kilish mo layeg iti5ayilayneee looool....i'll post soon ;D

❛❛Heroine❜❜ said...

Tawne aktshhhf your blog and twalaaaa3t! Bader yjanen <3

Bs t3arfen shl '3areeb ? Ena kl ma agra Sindis athkr 5adamat my friend l2na hay esmha o kanat Ethiopia ;p

Red said...

❛❛Heroine❜❜: is'nt he the sweetest thing ever

loooooooool allah iyhadach 3ad 5adama bas ana i like the name sindis it's kind of unique ;D