Sunday, August 2, 2009

The End Of The Road (4)

This post is dedicated to MT wallah ma agdar a3eesh bidoonich Love u ;*

i know that this post is short bas I'm so sorry i'm tired o abee anam ;p so i wrote ilee gidart 3alayh ;**

Bader si7ab il doctor bara so he could know what's wrong i sat in my place not knowing what's next. a few minutes later bader dash wiya il doctor both of them smiling at me i swear i was relieved but still i felt that there was something fishy

Bader: tara kil shay tamam u can relax now

Sindis: shlown i relax inta shift wayh il doctor ishlown kan

Bader: ee kan il nurses im5arbi6een bayn ur papers o bayn papers wa7da thanya o il7een kilshay ok

Doctor: I'm so sorry about the confusion but there was a major mistake that the nurses have made

Sindis: it's okay as long as I'm gonna be fine

Doctor: i can gladly tell u that we'll let u go in a couple of hours

Bader: thank u (while walking the doctor out)

Bader stayed for a few more minutes and had to attend his classes so he excused himself and left but before he left

after fifteen minutes fajer came and companied me

Fajer: ha shlownich al7een a7san?

Sindis: 6ab3an a7san kil ma ashoofa a9eer a7san FAJOOOOR IYANIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fajer: ILYOWM YALICH BA3AD !!!!!7ILFAY WALLAH YALICH??

Sindis: wallah yaleee o yablee flowers o chocolates ba3ad :D

suddenley o bidoon mo8adimat dar3imaw il banat without even knocking o awal ma dashaw fajoor 9ari5at : banat li7gaw 3ala sindis tara kilyowm 7abeeb il galb iyeey o yayeb ward o choclates hahaha

Noor: OMG DID HE KISS U?

Sindis: YANAYTAY INTAY shino he kisses me (my face turned red )

the girls laughed and joked while we packed my stuff and left. we went straight to the mall to have some lunch. I had mushroom rissoto and the girls had pizza and some other stuff when we were done we all headed to our appartements. i went in took a shower wore my pjs and slept like a baby.

the next day fajer woke me up to get ready for my officially first day in uni so i jumped out of bed went straight to the shower then brushed my teeth did my hair and went to my dressing room i wanted to look good no i wanted to look great, to say the truth i was hoping that i would actually see him today i dont actually know why i just want to see him. so i chose to wear a white flowey dress that was amazing and an emerold green headband with matching shoes and bag i put on some light natural makeup and some perfume and left the room

fajer: ish hal kash5a kila 7ag il 7abeeb hehehe

Sindis: l2 shakoo 3ashan my first official day ib uni

lulu: bagoolich shay sindis intay tara tawich u met him o mat3arfeen 3ana shay o tara kil hal ashya2 ilee sawaha mo 3ashan ina he likes u 3ashan he feels sorry i know i'm being harsh bas that's the truth.

typical lulu always being the caring one and the most understanding one, what she said has crushed my hopes but she was actually right he dosnt like me what would he actually like about me.

we walked to uni because it was just down the street and offcoarse to my luck i didnt see him he was no where to be seen so kil hal kash5a went to waist ;(

5 comments:

Jay said...

YAY!!! Finally you posted!!!
Aww, it shows ina he likes her!!
Don't let her listen to lulu!!! He likes her w he's showing it! Where is he!! He's supposed to see her. A7s he's gonna go to her house to check up on her or something like that!=P

Post soon, since this was really short!
xx

Red said...

jay: i know sorry ina 6awalt 3alaykom bas kint ib LA shasawey oo u'll c what will happen.. o i'll post as soon as i can ;p

Esoteric said...

Awwww cute ;*
I just read your blog between and I must say it's real nice :) Can't wait for the next post ;*

Red said...

sunset: thank u wayed and i swear each time i get a comment from great bloggers such as u guys astanis ;D
o inshallah i'll post as soon as i can ;**

Anonymous said...

Is this fi kuwait or they r studying abroad ?