Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Mistake (17)

3azeez: titzawijaynee?

my stomache started to ache I felt nautious my hands were shaking I was shocked! I never expected him to even bring up this topic ya3nii what would I tell him I've been lying to him the whole time!!!

'3alia: 3azeeez it's too soon mosta7eel my parents would let me get married at this age bas inshalla in the future laysh la2

3azeez: inshallaaa I cant waiiiit

3azeez came from a very different background than I did, He was from an average family while I was froom a good well known wealthy family, In my families point of view there is no way that I would marry him from the difference of the family names. ana moo ga3da agool ina fee farg o i hope ina matwa5thoonee bas feee farg bil 3awayil o hal ashya2 ma3ina ana mashoof lah da3ee cuz we're all humans o mafee farg bain ilnas bas ana mit2akda malyown bil imya ina ahaleee would not approve of him.

'3alia: :$

3azeez: o inyeeeeb yahaal yishbihooonich chthee 7ilweeen

'3alia: wishdaraaak ineee 7ilwaa yimkin akoon jaikaraaa!

3azeez: laaa laa ana mit2akid inich 7ilwaaaa

'3alia: baaas taraaa ga3daa asti7eeeee :$:$:$

3azeez: ya7ilooo ileee ysti7oon wallaaaa

'3alia: 3azeeezaan abeeeee bint o5ook yeebleeee iyahaaa

3azeez: ana wiyach nyeeb nafs,ha o a7laa minhaa

'3alia: laaa aanaa abee il7een a5th.haa dig 3ala o5oook o gooola ineee abeeha

3azeez: laaa adig hal 7aza may9eer!

'3alia: haw laysh may9eer 3adii o5ook

3azeez: laa ohwaaa mitzawij o matadreen hal 7aza my9eer adig

'3alia: :s madree shno ya3nii 3adii

3azeez: ya3nii hal 7azaa ohwa o mortaa iysawoon ashya2 t3arfeen what married couples doo!

I felt sooo stupid makinttt fahmaa o lamaa galeee 7asayt naffsee '3abiyaaa!

'3alia: bas now ilfayer!

3azeez: eeee 3adii kayfhom ay wagt 7ata il9ib7 itha yaboon kayfhom!

'3alia: olaa shnoo il9b777

3azeez: eee ya3nii ana wiyaach when we get married il9ib7 il'6her il3a9er bilayl 6oool ilwagttt

That was unexpected 7adiii ista7aytttt ya3nii matwa8a3t ina we'd be discussing this subject

'3alia: olaaaa olaaaaa olaaaa laaa:$

3azeez: imbalaa mortee o kayfeeeeeee

'3aliaa: o ham anaaa kayfeeee

3azeez: laaa moo kayfiichhh mitaa ma abee we'll doo itt

'3alia: okkk okkk kayffik bas plzz let's colseee the subject tara ast7ee atkalam 3an hal ashya2!

3azeez: walla I love how inoccent you are :*

'3alia: :$

3azeez: yallaa bass namaay 7abeebti bacher ra7 tit3ibeen

'3alia: 5ala9 inshalla t9ba7 3ala 5air :*

3azeez: wintay min ahlaaa :*

....................................................

a random convo I have with 3azeez saved on my phonee that I really love

I love calling him 3abdil3azeez bas ohwa may7ib iy7is inaaa lazim akoon serious wila m3a9ba 3ashan I call him that name walla iy'6a7ik

'3alia: yalla annaa laziiim anaaaam il7een cuzz wayyyeed t2a5ar ilwagt ooo adree mat7ib I call you 3abdil3azeez bas 7iloo walla a7laa min 3azeez fa think about it :p

3azeez: LOOOOOOOOL okk 7abeebtii ;**

'3alia: tadre ina awal mara tgole 7abeebti :$

3azeez: 9ijjjj?

'3alia: ee :$

3azeez: you like it?

'3alia: yup :$

3azeez: ok 7abebti

'3alia; hehehehe yalla ti9ba7 3ala 5air

3azeez: wenty min ahla 7bibti ;*******
-ba5aleech tizhigeen minha ;p

'3alia: looooooool matwa8a3 azhaag :$

3azeez: LOOOOOOOL
-yalla 7bibti namay warach ga3da ;*

'3alia: yalla bas ush 5alnee anaaam

3azeez: ok 7bibti ;****************

....................................

7 comments:

ASM said...

this is wow ma taw8a3t something like this post soon and thank you

Anonymous said...

Post more plss I love ur posts! Plsssss dnt post bain fatra oo fatra oo et3algeeena post 3ala 6oooooooool plsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! Loveeeee u!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Red said...

Bint almehairi: hehehehe eee... Inshallaa ithaa ashoof comments I'll post bsr3a
O intay ileee thank uu :**

Anonymous: I posst ithaa shift comments fa the more the comments the more I'll possstt :D o love u too ;***

Dalal ;* said...

Hiii ! i just started reading your blog mn chaam youm ! kamlaay el story 7adii im loving it !!! pls pls pls post mooore ! and keep up the good work !!! pls post soon !!

Anonymous said...

hey I loooooooove ur posts :) garayt all of ur posts in 2 days :$ bas wallah 7ilw. Keep up the good work ;) and plz post soon very sooooooon ;P

Red said...

Dalal ;*: thank u ;* o Im sorry inee tawnee I reply bas I was too busy to post kan 3indee wayed ashya2 o inshalla I am going to end up finishing it these days :*

anon: thank u ;** o sorry again cuz tawnee arid 3alaych i did post I hope you enjoy