Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Mistake (8)

We played truth or dare unfortunately I can't remember the rest of the questions bas it was interesting 3ogobha we asked regualr stuff ya3nee I found out that his favorite colors where black blue and red :p

Let me tell you something about 3azeeeez kilyowm bilayl literally kilyowm! Iynam 3aneee wana asowlif wiyaaaa

At the beginning kint a3a9ib shino ya3nee asowlif wiya o iynam 3anee wiy5aleenee bas ba3dayn ta3awadt 9ar shay 3adiiii :p

I slept early cuz kan waray school o adree ina ohwa nam a9laan 7a6ayt my phone 3al charge o I slept

6:25 my maid came in to wake me up I ignored and went back to sleep bas awal ma kint banam my phone vibrated

Nigazt o 5ama6t my phone to seee wilaa off coarse

3azeez: gm ;*

I replieed 3ala 6oool

'3alia: gm ;*

3azeez: 9a7 il nowm ;*

'3alia 9a7 ibdiniiik

3azeez : iff wai3 malee 5ilg dawam

'3alia : wana malee 5ilg schoooool!

3azeez yallaa ana ba5ithleee a shower o abadil awal ma5ali9 akalmich ok

'3alia: ok mee too o na3eeeman

3azeez: yin3am 3alaych :**

I showered bsir3a o libast my school uniform o wana ga3da albis my shoes my phone vibrated again

3azeez: ana 5ala9t ;D o il7een ba6laa3

'3alia : ana ba3ad bas plzz take care bil 6ireej o don't use ur phone o 6amineee awal ma tow9aal

3azeez: inshallaa intay ba3ad ok ;*

'3alia: ok :D

Ri7t schoool o ohwa ra7 il dawaaam 6aminee 3alayh o ana 6amanta 3alay gal ina biykalimnee awal may5ali9 dawam cuz mayigdar yista3mil his phone giltla ok o ana ba3ad I attended my classes o everything was ok

At 1:30 3azeez dazlee ina 6ala3 min il dawam

'3alia: how was it?

3azeez: kaaarf o ta3aaab

'3alia: hehehe ya36eek il 3afiaaa ;**

3azeez: alla iy3afeeech bas '3alooooy akoo bad news!

'3alia: haw shino?

3azeez: baroo7 dawra 7ag il dawam for 2 months o matwa8a3 agdar akalmich all the time :(

'3alia: min9ijik!

3 comments:

om Ya3goub said...

FIRRRRRRSSSSTTT!!! :D iyanin il post bas it's short:( plz post asap ;* loved the post oo love you more!!

DID I EVER TELL YOU THAT I LOOOOOOVE 3AZOOZ????

I LOOOOOVE HIM ;P

ASM said...

hiiii i read ur story tawa w i like it post soon w about the first story ana ma fihamt shoo 9ar u wrote till 38 w stopped r u going to continue it or not?

Red said...

om Ya3goub: hehehehe ee FIRST walla ga3da aktib wayed o a7is ina its long bas madree laysh kila itgooloon ina its short :(

Hahahahahahaha yawaylich min 3ithooooob looooooool la tismi3ich :p

O I love u tooo ;****

bint almehairi: heeeey thank u ;* o eeee I wrote till 38 bas inshalla bakamilhaaa soon ;p