Thursday, July 8, 2010

Part 3

'3alia: hmmmmm '3areeba

3azeez: ee walla madree shfeee

Ba3dayn 3ad salfa gamat tis7ab salfaa sowlafna shway he found out that I was 16 at that time o ina I was still in high school I didn't lie about anything well except for my name 6ab3aaab magiltlaa il 9ij 3an my name wala giltla which school did I go to ;)

I found out that he was 3 years older than me bas he works o his father died a few years ago (alla yir7ima) o his mom means the world to him he has a big family 10 siblings kilhom akbar minaa ila wa7id a9'3ar o his mom mashalla took the responsibilty by her self.

Staw3abt inee sowlaft wayed fa I had to excuse myself giltla ina my mom tabeeneee o that was a lie bas makint abee asowlif ma3a akthar min chithee la2neee ma9alee cham sa3aa imsowlfa ma3a chinee a3arfa min 3asher sneeen

Madree laysh bas eedee gamat it7iknee I wanted to talk to him so bad I'm not sure if I was attracted to his personality wila I just had some time to spend.

I wanted to fight my urge and not to talk to him that night 3ashan ma9eer lazga o I did 5alayt my phone on the side o kint mindamja a6ali3 some random movie on the tv wila my phone vibrates

I opened it wila

3azeez: shino ga3da itsaween?

4 comments:

Darliam said...

he has her number ;O
wela msn?

Nawarii said...

laish il '3aibaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:(

missed u 7aaaaaaaaaaail...

more more moreeeeeeeeeee

Red said...

Darliam: laaa msn :p

Nawarii: adreee 7adii malee8a wayed a6awil :(

ana I missed u akthaaaar ;***

Inshallaaaaaaa ;*

Aboora said...

;D
nice nice!! akid shay ra7 y9eer!!
waiting part 4!!
;**