Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First part of the true story

Ok 9ar 3indee 2 true stories babdee hatheee o il thanya 3ogob inshalla

This can happen to anyone of you or maybe it has I'm not sure but have u ever fallen in love without knowing what are the consequences to this love! Well here goes my story.

One day I was searching through facebook into random peoples profiles mako shay yideed bas I saw wa7id shakla 7ada 5ibil ya3nee iywanis o the way his comments are iybayinlich ina 7layw fa I was looking through his profile wila ashoof ina 7a6 his email 3ind his personal info I got this idea that I should add him on msn bas 9ar feenee hmmmm laaa laa mala da3eee il tahawer.

I actually thought about it a couple of times chan iy9eer feenee why don't I call lamooy washoof shino rayha!

Lama is one of my closest friends ya3neee ihya 3ala6oool fahamtneee she's fine looking mashalla 3alayha she takes good care of her hair o mashalla iyhabil its brownish bas shway 6iweel o na3im she's my age o we go to the same schoool

Lama: hey what's up! Machinich tawa daga 3alay

3ithoob: eee ya3neee walaht 3alaych may9eeer!

Lama: laaaa iy9eeer iy9eeer amraaaay tidalilay

3ithoob: lamoooy feee wa7id on faceboook shaklaaaa wineeees shrayich should I add him on msn?

Lama: add him sh5a9ranaa shisma 5alashooofa?

3ithoob: isma abdulaziz al X

Lama: eeeeeee 3araftaaa 3athoooob shaklaaaa 5ibil addd addddd 5aliywanisna

3ithoob: hahahaha ok yalla I'll add o I'll update u

Lama: yalla ok ttyl

3ithoob: inshalla bye

Lama: bye

Here goes there's nothing wrong 9a7!
Yalla add contact bla bla bla abdulaziz_al_X@hotmail.com
Oh he accepted ya7layla bsir3a
Ok mara7 abayinla ineee I know him basa3bi6 3ala rasa shway

3ithooob: 7amoooooooooood shlownik min ziman 3anik

Abdullaziz: ay 7amood?

3ithoob: 7amood yalla 3ad moo wagt '3ashmara sha5barik?

Abdullaziz: la shaklich '3al6ana

3ithoob: haw shino '3al6ana inta moo m7amad my cousin

Abdullaziz: la2 ana abdullaziz al X min wain yayba emailee?

3ithoob: 3abaleee ur my cousin fa ana yimkin I'm'6ay3a shway

Abdullaziz: ma7ad 3inda nafs emailee intay a7ad dazich?

(Hmmmmm shga3id iy5arbi6 loooool il a5 il'6aher imbadi3 ib7ayata)

3ithoob: shino ya3nee?

Abdullaziz: ya3neee a7ad dazich 3alay?

8 comments:

Darliam said...

kaaaaaaaaaaak ambeeeeeh thakrteeeny eb ayaaam awaaaal
kent asawii dagat eb my cousins el 9bayan oo dayman chakeeny ... maydroon ema mu bas darliam etsawii hal ashyaa2 looool

loool bas walla thakarteeeny eb a7la ayaaaaam!!

Anonymous said...

I rmmbr thisssss!!!!!! If u know wat im talking about ;)!!
LOVE IT:**
MH

Red said...

Darliam: loooooool ana bada3t ib my cousins misakeeeen :p kil cham yowm prank bas il7imdilla ma chakownee

MH: hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha laaaa hatheee il salfa mooo ileee ib balich hatheee 3an wa7da thanya bas nafs il 6aree8a shway o I miss u yal maleeee8a!!! :p

Nawarii said...

missedddddddddddddddddddd u:*

Red said...

Nawarii: moooo kithreeeeeeeeeeeee wallaaaaaaaah :*

Red said...

Nawarii: moooo kithreeeeeeeeeeeee wallaaaaaaaah :*

Anonymous said...

Reeeeed!!! I love true stories oo this post was amazing!!! -RJ

Aboora said...

7bait <3
ill have to admit hal 7raka is soo me ;P LOOOL!!
ive got soo much drama min hal nou3
5las im a follower min il7een
;**