Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The End Of The Road (38)

It was a 7 hour flight so half way through we slept
I woke up by the feeling of someone tapping on my shoulders

flight intendent: chicken or lamb?

Noor: no thank you I'm good

Flight intendent: Sir, SIIR

Noor: cant you see he's sleeping

Flight intendent: well I have to see if he'll like to eat something

Noor: no he's good thank you

Flight intendent: well fine

it was cold and the blanket that Ali had has slipped to the floor, so I bent down and got it I covered him up and laid down once again.

I looked at the watch and hmmm I've got 3 hours to spend, the head phones were packaged in a plastic bas I ripped it up and started changing through the channels waiiii3 makoo shay iywanis I unbuckeled my seat belt and got up timashayt shwaya everyone was doing there own thing some were eating and some were feeding their children's others were hushing their crying babies I smiled and kept on walking and this old lady smiled back at me

old lady: intee 3arabiya?

Noor: ee 5altee ana kuwaitiya

old lady: wil ni3im walla

Noor: yin3am ib 7alich

old lady: shismich?

Noor: noor

old lady: 3ashat lasameee ya Noor mashalla isim 3ala mosama

Noor: ma 8a9artay 5altee hatha min 6eebich walla

old lady: walla la3at chabdeee min hal 6ayara 9arleee arba3 sa3at ga3da 3ala hal kirsee il '6ayij walla tikasirat irwaylateee kila 3ashaaan ashooof iwlaydeeee walaht 3alayh 5anat 7ayleee yadris ihnaak ibroo7a

Noor: mashallla alla iywafga shino yadris

old lady: iyafig il jimee3 inshalla walla yadris dictora madree shiysamoona hatheee

Noor: hehehehhee 3adil kalamich dictora

old lady: walla madree ishyabee ib hal shiga wil '3orba shahada o 3indaa bas 5ala9 i6laba

Noor: walla hathee il dinya inzain 5alteee wain a'3ra'6ich?

old lady: kahom youma laysh?

Noor: 5altee ta3alay ma3ay

old lady: haw wain aroo7

I carried her stuff and helped her out of her seat she was sitting at the economy and I know how awful the chairs are and specially for an old women ra7 tit3ab I took her to where I was sitting in first class I sat her down buckled up her seat and layed the chair down

Noor: 5altee ileee yamich isma Ali itha gam sowlfay ma3ah tara wayed i7layw o 7aboob o itha ba'3aytay ay shay goolee 7ag il mo'6eefa itnadeenee ana bakoon ga3da wara

old lady: walla may9eer ilee ga3da itsaweena agawmich min mokanich 3ashan itroo7eeen titkasirayn wara o tit3ibeen

Noor: la walla ta3abich ra7aa o ana mirta7a wara intay 7isbat omeee o hatha 7ag il bint 3ala omha

old lady: 3asa alla iy7af'6ich wiy5aleelich omaymtich wala ya7rimich minha wiy5aleech laha yarabeeee o walla ya ba5at.ha feech itha hathee 3amaylich

Noor: ameeen walla da3witich hathee tiswa il dinya o mafeeha, ana a5aleech il7een irta7ay shway

I put the pillow behind her head and covered her well and went back to sit in her seat silent tears were rolling down my cheeks as I remembered my mom I missed her so bad

8 comments:

Nawarii said...

3awar galbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Allah ezeed men ashkal Noor

Red said...

Nawarii: Eeeeee shiftay shlown
o ameeeeen Allah yisma3 Minich ;*****

Darliam said...

she's so sweeeeeeet !!!!!
wa3laya eksarat kha6ry!
yebeelaha omha!

Anonymous said...

ahlaaan elyom garait your blog o i love it !! 7ada 3ajeeeb yousif maskeen wala ma yestahel ! ! 7atan bader shakla 6ayeb bss madri a7is sindis o yousif ylo8oon akthar lool !! noor 7adha 3ajeba wala post soooooon

um flfola

Red said...

Darliam: eee ihya 7laywa :p
Hahaahahahahaha inshallaaaaa ayeeblich omha ;)

Um flfola: halaaa feeeech hehehe thank u 7abeebtee ma ga9artay ;* o eeee yousif 7ada maskeeen, bader 5owsh wa7id:p....loooool inshooof 3ogob who will she end up with :p... Ee noor itwanis .... Inshalla bacher lama a5ali9 my exam aktib a post ;**

Madliar said...

i read your story kilha eb one daaay :D kethrr ma ehya 3ajeeeba <3<3

pls kamlaay o bser3aaaaaa :) ily
saroona;**

Red said...

Madliar: walla intay il 3ajeeba ;*thank u o inshalla baktab as soon as I can
I love u too ;**

Anonymous said...

I know it's been 5 years and ur probably not going to check this but can u please compelete this story