Thursday, March 25, 2010

The End Of The Road (35)

Days have passed and It was time for Yousif's chemo session I went with him and stayed with him the whole time. Kilyowm 3an yowm yafrig 3alay tabdee ti6la3 il symptoms malowt il chemo he started to lose balance his skin turned dry, he started to lose some hair he was in a mess.

I isolated myself from everyone even Bader I didn't realize that, but I was too involved with Yousif. I stayed with him the whole time just taking care of him seeing if he needs anything. He has no one but me to stand by him through all of this. everyday i apply some lotion onto his skin 3ashan maytigashar o iy3awra kil yowm aga9ba yishrab wayed may 3ashan his body doesn't get dehidrated.

One morning ana wiya ga3deen nitmasha around the hospital he had his arms around my shoulder in order to balance himself o I had one hand around his waste wila faj2a he collapsed on the ground I couldn't handle his weight

Sindis: PLLEEAASSEEE HEELLPPP ANYONEEE

Nurse: Jennifer go call the doctor Eric come help me lift him up

I was sitting on the ground not knowing what to do adrenalin has made me stay still I didn't cry I didn't freak out I was like a statue everything was balnk. The nurses rushed across the hallway the doctor came running they took him to a room and closed the door behind them. I stayed there on the ground for about 15 minutes and then everything sank in the way he collapsed and everything that's when I got up and ran to the room that they took him in I stood outside the door looking through the circular glass window all I could see was Yousif laying on white bed helpless and a bunch of doctors with white coats surrouning him and each doing their jobs.

Seeing him in that way broke my heart I turned around walked silently to his usual room tiyadadt o firasht il siyada o libast thowb il 9alat o 9alayt rak3itayn 9alat shoker ashkir rabeee 3ala kil shay 3a6anee iya o 3ala 9i7itee o 3afiyteee shikart rabee 3ala hal 3eesha ilee ana 3ayshat.ha 5ala9t min il 9alat o 5athayt il quraan o ri7t 3ind il '3orfa ilee Yousif feeha il7een i sat outside on the chairs facing the door o fita7t awal page min il mo97af o awal shay kanat 9oorat ilfat7a samayt bil ra7man o off I went with my reading there was no one in the hospital just me and god. In that moment he's the only one I need right now he's the one that could help me.

" هو على كل شيء قدير"

18 comments:

FMA said...

waai3 I hateee this feeeling, allah lay3eed theech el ayam! wala dr's liq8 wdich tesd7eenhum bel ga3!

It was short:( post asap;*

Red said...

N: wallah intay akthar wa7daa imshaj3atnee 3ala inee akamil :*
O eeee liq8 lil2asaf makoo dicatra san3a
O inshallah next post's gonna be dedicated to u :**

FMA said...

Thank you;*
etha mstansa w mrta7a saway ely tabeena..
Tadreen Cham wa7da tyey ts2alni etha 3andi blog! Nas legafa chethi ma sheft!!

What was my reply? Eeh I do

If they ask shnu isma? Agulhum I need my privacy.. Yasktooun..

Saway ily tabeena, etha mo ghala6 wala 7aram..

Are u traveling 7ag the trip? Wayd ma ra7 irou7oon;/

Nawarii said...

reddddddddddddddddd i miss you wainichhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mn zeeeeeman :(

no email no nothing....tara walla inti doom fi bali l2na wayed a7ibich ana bas i havent been a great blogge rmn elworkload bl jam3a...bas walla i check from time to time...

how r u? update me 3anich we7ashtiniii
mwa7

Darliam said...

waaay olaaa its been a long time... i missed you 7ady ;**

ambee yousif, the love of my life ;'( this can't be happening

;**

Red said...

N: ee il7imdillah mirta7a o mistansa....... looooool wallah ta3jibeenee .... yes I am ;D o eee wayyeeed wayeeed mara7 iyroo7oon i7na yimkin bas 14 girls ilee ray7een ;s

Nawarii: NNNAAAAAWWWWAAARRRRIIIII I MISSEEEDDD UUU wallaaah ;( lich wi7sha 7abeebteee I'm good il7imdillah intay shlownich? wallah i've been wandering wain kintay cuz min ziman moo sam3a minich
i looveeee u ;***


Darliam: eee 7adaa it's been so long.. I missed u akthaar wallah ;*
eee shiftay ish9ar fee :( yakser il 5a6er

J said...

LAAAA2!
allah yashfeee enshallaaa!

longer post next time pleeeeease?;*
oo take your time!

Red said...

inshallah :(
ok i'll try my best to make it longer ;D

Jamil Dart said...

Thaitimethaimassage wellness spa is very reknown authentic thai massage Dublin for their full body massage, hair treatment and leg massage. It was a great experience at Thaitimethaimassage wellness spa.

CynthiaDewi said...

Cuma perihal keberhasilan bandarq online terpercaya yg menentukan.

Donna Rose said...

Anak hingga orang lanjut umur domino99 lantaran permainan ini telah menggila alamat jaman dahulu.

Annya Julie said...

Hight kartu ialah card tak situs poker terpercaya berentet atau acak.

Sandra Lopez said...

Dalam factor ini semula dapat bandarq bagi laksanakan gertakan gede maupun all in.

Chrity Rosen said...

Walaupun seluruhnya domino99 online card mempunyai kesempatan yg sama.

Georges Hallets said...

Sedangkan buat memang murah qq diperhatikan kasus maki menggertak.

Rebeca Lynn said...

Terkadang ada musuh yg memunggungi daftar mdomino99 kita guna masuk di 'perangkapnya' dan tengah wirawan guna ikutin raise kita ketika di gertak.

Heall Horley said...

Straight ialah 5 card bersama daftar campionqq tertib berenteng-renteng padahal dgn gambar yg berbeda.

Benton Hawton said...

Tunggulah card daftar masterdominoqq meja terbongkar satu per satu.